Monday, December 24, 2012

26 acts of kindness


I'm trying so hard to get into the holiday spirit.  The tragic events in Newtown have really made me reflect on life.  I know once my girls wake up things are going to move quickly and I wanted to take these few quiet moments I have to think about how lucky I am and how grateful I am for all that I have. I know like a lot of people this tragedy tore me apart inside and I am changed forever.  As a mother, teacher and just a person in general life is different.  I've decided I'm joining in on the 26 acts of kindness a movement started by Ann Curry.  I can't think of a better way to honor the beautiful lives that were lost than by spreading kindness.
   26 Acts of Kindness

2 comments:

Diane Estrella said...

Sending hugs and prayers your way. Squeeze those beautiful girls extra hard and see each gift in life from God and share with others. Hugs :O)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

What a great idea!! I think it is a great way to honor!